Monday, April 22, 2013

Cuppa Joe




My day starts with coffee.  Somewhere between a cup and a half to two cups each morning is sufficient to kick start me into action. 

After all the reading I did this weekend I could not remember specifics about drinking coffee so I decided I’d better do a little research on the web this morning to see what interesting articles there might be.  Well, there really wasn’t anything interesting to report.  Mostly a bunch of posts with regard to the varying ingredients used by postees from milk and the percentage to powdered milk and sugars to sugar substitutes.  

I finally decided that the Original Coffee-Mate I have been using was as good as any.  

Here is the label: 

Serving Size: 1 tsp
Fat: 1%
Cholesterol: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Total Carbs: 0%
Sugars: 0%
Protein 0%

Now notice that the serving size is 1 tsp.  I use the sprinkle until it is the right color system.  Guess tomorrow morning I will get out my teaspoon and start measuring exactly how many servings I have really been putting in my coffee.  

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment